Large exclude list

Mirek Lauš mirek at laus.cz
Fri Jul 12 13:41:06 MDT 2013

I tried to increase the timeout but no luck.

Well, if the timeout came into play, wouldn't it just quit and tell that the timeout was reached?
In my situation, client reads whole exclude list (about 780000 rules), the sender side starts to
receive the exclude rules, but just hangs at about 32000 rules read ... both rsync sides then hangs
and seems to do nothing.

-ml