Help: Make 2 Dirs Identical

Lee Eric openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:19:41 MST 2013

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply. However, I think there's more common scenario I
will encounter.

SRC:

dir: /vault/test1
file: /vault/test1/aaa
file: /vault/test1/bbb
file: /vault/test1/ccc
dir: /vault/test2
dir: /vault/test3
dir: /vault/test4
dir: ...
file: ...

DEST:

dir: /store
file: /store/xxx

======>

Final Result:

DEST:

dir: /store
dir: /store/test1
file: /store/test1/aaa
file: /store/test1/bbb
dir: /store/test2

So how do you use rsync to finish this part? Thanks.

Eric