Ignoring permission differences...

Sun Dec 22 13:09:32 MST 2013

On 2013-12-22 2:58 PM, Charles Marcus <CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> wrote:
> rsync -rltgovDHP --delete --exclude-from '/home/user/excludes.txt'
> /mnt/example.com/ /var/vmail/example.com/

Also... being the paranoid schizophrenic that I am, adding the --delete
option makes me nervous.

There is no way that the above command could end up deleting anything
from '/mnt/example.com' (the source)... correct? I'm adding it to avoid
the problem I had with the second run creating duplicate emails.

Thanks,

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*