rsync over ssh with no cipher

ericbambach1 at discover.com ericbambach1 at discover.com
Mon May 21 08:18:30 MDT 2012

Some sshs support the cipher 'none' (-c none). I believe the HPN patches
for ssh have the 'none' cipher patch as well.

Using ssh instead of rsh is still nice since (I believe) even with the
-none cipher you still get an encrypted negotiated username + pass.

Eric Bambach | Discover
Senior Assoc. Programmer, Warehouse Infrastructure and Tools
2500 Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods IL 60015
P: 224.405.2896 ericbambach1 at discover.com