Getting messages "failed to stat" only in cron execution

joop g jjge at xs4all.nl
Thu May 3 11:17:54 MDT 2012

Hello, *

When I am running a backup bash file under cron, I get lots of messages like
the following:

rsync: recv_generator: failed to stat
"/mnt/tmp/backup/museum/documenten/secretariaat/vrijwilligers/medewerkersboek
en poster/losse foto's medewerkers/oude foto's medewerkers die we willen
bewaren/wienk, ari\#303\#253l .jpg": Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide
character (84)

If I rerun the same file from my command shell, I get none of these.

I suspect that one of my variables makes the difference, but has anyone an
idea, where to look? There are so many of them...

--
joop gerritse
Mühlenstraße 11