Exclude from not excluding "My Music" or "Printhood"

Joachim Otahal (privat) Jou at gmx.net
Tue May 1 01:41:58 MDT 2012

Go to the win 7 machine. Enter that directory using the explorer. In the
upper bar where you can see the path, click the empty white space right
from the path.
My machine: explorer shows ">Username>Eigene Musik". Clicking the empty
space shows the real path: C:\Users\Username\Music
Second way: Shift-right-click the path, choose "copy path". Third way to
find the real name instead of the friendly name: open a cmd window, drag
and drop the directory there.

If you want to know what is really going on you'll have to set the
according explorer options, but seeing all links windows uses to show
the path names in you language is confusing and does not really help.
You'll get a more informational view when opening a cmd window. Then cd
%userprofile%, and then dir /a.