Target: following file symlinks?

Yuriy Davygora davygora at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:25:07 MDT 2012

   Seen that, tried that, did not work, it deleted all my links and started
downloading the files again. Apparently, judging by the title of this
option it only follows directory symlinks, I have file symlinks. A little
reading of my exact question might be appropriate, would it not?

  Anyway, I have found out that the md5sum tool follows symlinks, so I am
writing my own bash script now to do what I want - without using rsync.

  So this feed can be closed.