BDsync: Block Device sync

Rolf Fokkens rolf at rolffokkens.nl
Tue Jul 10 09:16:31 MDT 2012

Thanks for your feedback, I'm aware of the potential dataloss. So far however in my experience (Linux, ext4) systems recover very well from unforseen shutdowns, especially if the application software (like Oracle databases) also addresses this.

I could have the VM's use data=journal to further improve consistency, but that's not needed in my situation.

Rolf

Op 29 jun. 2012 om 11:03 heeft Henri Shustak <henri.shustak at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: