Time rsYnc Machine (tym)

M. Carrasco ca at dragoman.org
Thu Aug 9 16:23:18 MDT 2012

Reading the rsync man page, it seems that the -H option with --link-dest is tricky. The price to pay on not using -H is that hard linked files are treated as separated files: I could not find any mechanism in rsync to improve the time machine effect; I would appreciate hits on how to improve it. I highlight this in the tym man page and inside the program.

Regards
Tomas