Rsync takes long time to finish

vijay patel catchvjay at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:16:18 MDT 2012

I am getting following thing in 'tune2fs -l' :

Filesystem features:      has_journal resize_inode dir_index filetype needs_recovery sparse_super large_file

Does this mean it is set?
One more thing i am not using rsync as daemon (Because i am confused with its usage at the moment), will it make any difference?