Rsync to a Remote NAS

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Thu Apr 12 14:41:46 MDT 2012

Are you saying the current way we are doing it does NOT support "incremental" backups after the first full backup?
One of the NAS devices is a readynas duo rnd2100. In the backup section of the gui, it does say backup:remote::rsync but when i select that and fill in the info and click test connection, it does not connect. Does this one support the rsync daemon?