Problem syncing to Netapp (rsync: failed to set times on...)

BillDorrian at pgatourhq.com BillDorrian at pgatourhq.com
Mon Apr 9 15:03:53 MDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

I'll try testing times on the NAS device, as well as the --size-only
options. These are photos - I wonder what the odds are of a modified file
having the same size as the original?

Bill Dorrian
Network Administrator
Desk: 904-273-7625
Cell: 904-859-9471

From:
"Greg Deback (rsync)" <greg.deb+rsync at gmail.com>
To:
"Joachim Otahal (privat)" <Jou at gmx.net>,
Cc:
BillDorrian at pgatourhq.com, rsync at lists.samba.org
Date:
04/09/2012 04:48 PM
Re: Problem syncing to Netapp (rsync: failed to set times on...)
Sent by:
greg.deb at gmail.com

PPS. Yet another (a bit ugly) workaround, regarding how often the job is
done : try the options --modify-window=N (N in seconds), to allow
timestamp differences, or/and --size-only (comparing on filesize only).
Greg

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Joachim Otahal (privat) <Jou at gmx.net>