Timeline for rsync 3.1 release?

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Fri Nov 4 13:21:19 MDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us> wrote:

> Is there any information available about the timeline of upcoming releases?

I'm currently hoping to get 3.1.0 released before the end of the year.
 There are a couple protocol-affecting issues that I'd like to nail down
before I advance on a pre-release.  The code is in a good enough state for
use in its pre-release form, though -- we use it where I work, for
instance.  And since it has the protocol-protection logic built-in these
days, it will handle the switch from the pre-release protocol 31 to the
final protocol 31 without issue.