Unintuitive backwards-incompatible behaviour with rsync -a --link-dest --size-only

Bryan Hoyt | Brush Technology bryan at brush.co.nz
Sun Mar 20 12:31:07 MDT 2011

Thanks, Wayne, very helpful, and good to know officially that it has changed
from earlier versions.

 - Bryan

--
PS. Check out the Brush newsletter: *Subscribe or read our previous
newsletters* <http://brush.co.nz/newsletters>

Bryan Hoyt, *Web Development Manager*  --  Brush Technology
*Ph:* +64 3 741 1204     *Mobile:* +64 21 238 7955
*Web:* brush.co.nz