Backing up resource forks

David Allie david.allie at usa.net
Fri Mar 11 08:34:19 MST 2011

Check out rsync.samba.org and download/compile version 3.0.7. Very stable, I've been downloading/compiling my own rsync from here for several years and have not encountered any problems.

If you're interested and would like the download/compile steps, let me know. Mike Bombich (CCC, Apple) used to have it posted on his site, but I have the steps in a script I use. You obviously need to have xCode installed on your Mac.

-- David Allie