MacOS and Extended Attributes

David Allie david.allie at usa.net
Sun Jan 2 08:12:10 MST 2011

Thanks, Francis... I pulled copies of curl and libcurl from a backup I'd made just last week and https was enabled. Not sure what I installed in the interim that caused it, but it's resolved... and thanks for the reminder to watch that I post to the group.

-- David

On Jan 1, 2011, at 4:18 PM, Francis.Montagnac at inria.fr wrote:

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 21:25:05 +0100 David Allie wrote:
> OK, I have and that works... thanks!

Fine.

> At the same time, does anyone have any idea why my curl won't work
> with https?

Not me: I have almost no practice of MacOs.

"curl -V" gives the following on one of our MacOs server:

   curl 7.19.7 (universal-apple-darwin10.0) libcurl/7.19.7 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3
   Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
   Features: GSS-Negotiate IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

This is the same version as yours, but compiled with OpenSSL.

Beware: your last message was not cc'ed to the rsync list.

   Francis