problems making a daily backup via rsync.

Xabi Vazquez mail at xa.bi
Tue Feb 22 03:41:35 MST 2011

Hi Paul:

	thanks for your answer, but I can't run rsync as ad daemon on the machine. What it's amazing is error happens always in the same dir, and I have no problem with other ones. Any other possible solution?
	Why other directories are syncing but this one? Why running the command from the command line (not from the cron) it works?

	Xabi