Graphical rsync --link-dest frontends?

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:27:55 MDT 2011

What are people's favorite rsync --link-dest frontends?  Why?

I personally want something based on GTK+ and/or HTML, with scheduling, but
I don't necessarily want to limit the discussion to frontends with these
attributes.

Here's a list of some of them, but I doubt it's very complete:
http://www.debianadmin.com/rsync-backup-web-interfacefrontend-or-gui-tools.html

My purpose in gathering this information: I've written a backup engine
somewhat analogous to rsync --link-dest, and would like to add support for
it to one or more rsync frontends as an alternative engine:
http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~dstromberg/backshift/

Thanks!