thank you wayne, andrew, paul and everyone else

Bagwill, Robert H. robert.bagwill at nist.gov
Fri Apr 29 05:33:07 MDT 2011

For me, rsync is an indispensable tool.  I don't know what I'd do without it.
Rsync and OpenSSH make our open systems possible.

Of course, we wouldn't NEED them so much  if we had better distributed file systems,
but let's keep this an upbeat message.   :-)

I'd like to thank Andrew and Paul for giving birth to it, Wayne for nurturing it, and
everyone else for providing support through their testing patches, and suggestions.
--
Bob Bagwill