Very Newbie question...

Benjamin R. Haskell rsync at benizi.com
Thu Sep 9 15:16:58 MDT 2010

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Blaine Miller wrote:

> Is this the correct list to ask newbie questions and if not, which
> forum do I subscribe to?
>
> Thanks and thanks for not taking my head off with your response…

Not sure what's going on with your bounced messages (Why are you
replying to rsync-bounces?  Your messages are getting through.)

But yes, this would be a fine place to ask.

Would've been even better to just ask in the first place and append
something along the lines of "Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask."

--
Best,
Ben