include/exclude problems

Vitaly V. Ganusov vitaly.ganusov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:03:56 MDT 2010

You are right, the reason that I did not see that before is that the
file on the server was newer than on my desktop. It now all works.

However, it seems like a very messy way to sync a given file (by
excluding bunch of other files that are not needed). Would you suggest a
better way? Could you suggest a simple way/script to generate such a
file (see attached) with only a few files being included in the rsync line?

Many thanks in advance,

Vitaly

PS. My current "exclude-utk.txt" file is attached.