Behavioral differences between versions.

Jeff Cleverley jeff.cleverley at avagotech.com
Thu Jul 22 21:50:00 MDT 2010

Matt,

Thanks for the information.  I've found Red Hat often slow and
difficult to get an answer from.  I'll check the differences between
the rhel4 and rhel5 versions in the SRPMs.  I'll also check the bug
tracking.  I have found one issue I thought was probably just a change
in behavior that was reported as a bug.

Jeff

--
Jeff Cleverley