Help with correct text file syntax EXCLUDE/INCLUDE + OPTION

nomnex nomnex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:51:45 MST 2010

	Yan,
I might be tired from repeated tries. It still fail.

mt at fmv:~$ rsync -rvt --include-from=rsyncfinal /home /home/rsynctest
sending incremental file list
[sender] hiding directory home because of pattern **
delta-transmission disabled for local transfer or --whole-file
total: matches=0  hash_hits=0  false_alarms=0 data=0

sent 10 bytes  received 12 bytes  44.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00