Same hang with 3.0.7

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Thu Feb 11 19:30:24 MST 2010

After also updating the remote system from which the files are being fetched
to 3.0.7 - both are 3.0.7 now - still the same hang in the same place.

For what it's worth I also tried the reverse - 2.6.9 initiating to 3.0.7 -
that of course hung in the same way and place too.

This leads me to ask for any advice to work around this, other than running
it manually every time so I can abort when the real work is done, and before
the system load goes to that permanent spike > 10.

Thanks,
Whit