Limit rsync running time

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tnm.pohl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:51:24 MDT 2009

Hi,

I have done this with a cron job, only the first time i had to
transfer 15GB, but did it first time in the weekend, afterwards, in my
situation is only a small amount of data that has to be transfered
every night, so every day at 02.00 the rsync starts and stops
automaticly within 1-3 hours.

Best Regards
Tomas