Are there any current, in play plans, to multi-thread rsync?

Michael Brian - IL MICHAELB at tusc.com
Sat Oct 17 01:32:14 MDT 2009

Thanks for the update.

We are using rsync to sync up the Oracle archived transaction logs to
our standby databases.
We would like to control the number of files that could be transfered in
parallel.

Thanks for the update.

Brian

----------------------
Brian P Michael
Technical Management Consultant
Rolta TUSC, Inc.
michaelb at tusc.com
630-960-2909 x1181
http://www.tusc.com <http://www.tusc.com/>

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, do not read it.  Please immediately
reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error
and then delete it.  Thank you.