Yet another include/exclude question

Thomas Gutzler thomas.gutzler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:21:03 MST 2009

What if I also want to include everything in /this_dir/ without running
two instances and still being able to use --delete?
I thought --include="/this_dir/" --include="/this_dir/***" would do it,
but it doesn't. The exclude * seems to overwrite the include matches:
 [sender] hiding file this_dir/foo because of pattern *

Tom