rsync on OSX for transferring files using FAT32

Michael Lachmann lachmann at eva.mpg.de
Wed May 13 06:40:23 GMT 2009

Sorry, I wasn't clear....

I definitely need to transfer the extended attributes, like comments
and others. I don't think I need to copy the ACL, or in other words, I
don't need to copy special permissions.
When I didn't use the -X flag, I had no errors - but of course the
extended attributes (and I think also resource forks) were not copied.

thanks