Which function in generator trigger the file transfer?

Daniel.Li daniel_li at usish.com
Tue Jun 2 09:44:38 GMT 2009

I'm new to rsync, just read little of codes right now.

I have read the pipe line would be "generator → sender → receiver".
But I didn't find where rsync makes sure that the file is going to be transfered (time stamp/file checksum).

     A. Is there anyone familiar with the code,  can give me some tips
        on
a) where generator send the time stamp/file checksum
b) where sender compared time stamp/file stamp
c) where receiver make sure that it's a go mission?

I think some function names is enough for me shorten the time and get a
basic understanding of the code.

Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel Li