Rsync maintained patches repository

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Mon Jun 1 16:21:51 GMT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 09:04:59PM -0400, Matt McCutchen wrote:
> How can I access the rsync maintained patches repository with the git
> tools?

Sorry for forgetting to get that taken care of.  The issue turned out to
be that the samba site defaults to not allowing "git:" exports unless
specifically enabled, and I had neglected to touch the right file to
enable access.  However, I also just got the repo moved to its own
top-level dir:

    git clone git://git.samba.org/rsync-patches.git

That makes its access a little more normal.  Access to the old location
still works as well (due to a symlink).