Not able to read the content of the file.

Ushank Khanna, Noida ushank.khanna at hcl.in
Mon Jan 19 10:52:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to read the list of files from txt file. I am using
-files-from=myFile.txt command but I am getting the error. Please tell
me how to read the list of files from other file.

I am using this below Rsync command:-

rsync -r -R -e " ssh " --rsync-path=/usr/bin/rsync
--files-from=myFile.txt /destination

myFile.txt contain the name of files with path.

rsync  version 2.6.8  protocol version 29

Error:-

Use "rsync --daemon --help" to see the daemon-mode command-line options.

Please see the rsync(1) and rsyncd.conf(5) man pages for full
documentation.

See http://rsync.samba.org/ for updates, bug reports, and answers

rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at options.c(1447)
[client=2.6.8]

Failed to deploy to the following destinations: dev01

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Ushank Khanna

DISCLAIMER: