how to crypt hard linked backups?

Cyril cyril.drx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:30:01 GMT 2009

Hello,

i gived a try to rsyncrypto ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/rsyncrypto )
and it seems good
i currently use encfs to mount a crypted folder where rsync upload through
ssh

i recently found areca backup "Win32, Linux" (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/areca/ ) with a java UI, that does in-block
delta, crypto, mail report, etc ... really easy to setup
it seems good, but didn't tried it over wan yet.

the problem with rsyncrypto is that you need space, because it crypt files
localy then it sync with rsync.

Cyd