Error Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT

alma.faunillan at bt.com alma.faunillan at bt.com
Mon Dec 28 21:20:49 MST 2009

Hi Rsync Support,

Recently we encountered issue on our prod environment because the rsync seems hanging, it took time building the list.Previously the rsync process was working before 10:24am not until 10:25am.  See sample log below.
We have one source server and the data files will be rsync to 2 webservers. Please advise what could be the cause of the issue.

============= Start of rsync Block @ Wed Dec 23 10:25:43 SGT 2009 ================
Wed Dec 23 10:25:43 SGT 2009
copying/updating/deleting /svcm/u02/rsync/cron_rsyncexecute_prod.sh

building file list ... rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at rsync.c(231)

Rsync failure to rsync://oMy2portalProdRsync@lnx09:9060/oMy2Lnx09Prod - Error Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Subject:Rsync failure to rsync://oMy2portalProdRsync@lnx09:9060/oMy2Lnx09Prod - Error Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Rsync failure TO rsync://oMy2portalProdRsync@lnx09:9060/oMy2Lnx09Prod - Error Code: 20. Error Desc: Received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT
Please Check the log /svcm/u02/rsync/log/2009-12-23-rsync_prod_web1.log for details
Time of Error : Wed Dec 23 10:26:03 SGT 2009

============= End of rsync Block @ Wed Dec 23 10:26:03 SGT 2009 ==================

Thank You.

Warmest Regards,
Alma M. Faunillan-Penecios