"Invalid argument (22)" & "Operation not supported (95)" ???

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Fri Apr 3 10:24:29 GMT 2009

Hi Folks

I've gone back over the list and the only reference I've found to
"Invalid argument (22)" is here:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync/2006-May/015478.html

That seems a different context of character set mismatches.

The common parts to my errors are:
rsync: rsync_xal_set: lsetxattr("...","security.selinux") failed:
Invalid argument (22)
And:
rsync: rsync_xal_set: lsetxattr("...","user.Beagle") failed: Operation
not supported (95)

Where ... is some reference to a file relative to the source.  Seems to
be a selinux issue on the former and a beagle issue on the latter.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks
--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?