Rsync to Amazon S3 storage

Roberto Pereyra pereyra.roberto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:01:20 GMT 2008

You can use duplicity.

http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

from duplicity web site:

"What is it?

Duplicity backs directories by producing encrypted tar-format volumes
and uploading them to a remote or local file server. Because duplicity
uses librsync, the incremental archives are space efficient and only
record the parts of files that have changed since the last backup.
Because duplicity uses GnuPG to encrypt and/or sign these archives,
they will be safe from spying and/or modification by the server."

roberto