Changing windows file permsissions

Dean Erling dean at erling.us.com
Thu Oct 23 20:00:48 GMT 2008

I just realized I pasted the wrong command line.  I am not using the -av
option.  I took that out a while ago.

C:\Downloads\rsync\rsync.exe -i --password-file= C:\Backend\rsync
\password.txt ssclient at vendor.site.net::scores/filename
/Backend/VendorFiles/

If I want to add --chmod=ugo=rwX, is the following correct?

C:\Downloads\rsync\rsync.exe -i --password-file= C:\Backend\rsync
\password.txt ssclient at vendor.site.net::scores/filename
/Backend/VendorFiles/ --chmod=ugo=rwX