Alternatives to programmatically calling the rsync binary a lot

Marcelo Leal diversos at posix.brte.com.br
Thu Oct 16 21:03:11 GMT 2008

The solution needs to be around rsync? I think you should look in some
kind of "low level" replication, like drbd or something...
What you have described i think is something very complex, because you
can have many changes almost at the same time, and many sync process
starting, or so... i don´t know how is the integration of the "watch
feature", and the sync daemon, but as you described i really think a
low level solution would be more safe.

 Leal.

[http://www.posix.brte.com.br/blog]