rsync + cifs problem

Christian Pinedo christian.pinedo at grupoversia.com
Thu Nov 20 10:31:04 GMT 2008

I finally have installed cygwin in the windows 2003 machine with rsync,
ssh + cron in order to periodically launch the rsync bash script. I'm
launching the rsync script from the destination machine. This is a
vmware machine.

rsync -aqzb --backup-dir=../old_backups --ignore-errors --force --delete
  --delete-excluded -e "ssh" root at machine:/dir/ /cygdrive/c/Documents\
and\ Settings/versia/Desktop/pruebas_backup/current

But I'm suffering the same problem, a lot of following errors:

rsync: mkstemp "/cygdrive/c/Document and
Settings/versia/Desktop/pruebas_backup/current/dir/files/.1751_pruebas2_000101_2008-08-07_11:04:21_2008-08-07_11:04:36.mp3.uM0RoN"
failed: No such file or directory (2)

Any idea?