v3.0.4 OS X Execution Errors

Henri S henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sat Nov 8 11:48:59 GMT 2008

I agree with Matt it looks like the old version is still in use.

If you would like to run backups with rsync on Mac OS X, then you may be
interested in LBackup. Once you have rsync working it is just a matter of
dropping LBackup in place. Also, LBackup manages rsync paths from within a
backup configuration file.

Hope this helps.