Issue with rsync 3.0.0 and iconv

Sergi Baila sargue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:00:17 GMT 2008

Thanks for your answer Wayne,

I've run the command with -vvv and got a 13 megs output. ;-)

The file bzipped is just under 1M, I can send to you directly by email if
you want.

There seems to be certain unsync between the moment this line appears:

received request to transfer non-regular file: 86290 [sender]

(line number 147370 of output)

And the final part (149396 total lines), which is:

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (2245617 bytes received so far)
[generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(600)
[generator=3.0.0]
_exit_cleanup(code=12, file=io.c, line=600): about to call exit(12)

--
www.sargue.net