Bad habits

Stuart Halliday StuartH at ecs-tech.com
Thu Mar 20 11:09:57 GMT 2008

Is it just me or a lot of people on this mailing list got into a bad habit
of also carbon copying to the poster as well?

I subscribe to this mailing list. Why send me a duplicate copy? I get more
than enough email thank you...

Personally I like mailing list correspondence kept to the list.

Cheers. :-))

--
Stuart Halliday