Incremental file updates over a network, NFS?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Mar 17 19:04:32 GMT 2008

Ok, well really thanks for being so helpful! All working now!
For the record Im transfering 2Gb of RRD DB files and with rsync daemon over
ssh
I've cut sync times by about half and the "speedup" value I have is about
80. Not bad
but I think I have a disk IO bottleneck preventing it being better...

thanks! Andy.