Incremental file updates over a network, NFS?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Mar 17 17:33:06 GMT 2008

Great thnx! No prob to reinstate the forced command in authorized_keys with
explicit conf=
Ooof, hurt my head working out that I had to put "use chroot = no" if Im not
using root! lol But
at last its all working!! Thanks alot for all the assistance!!
Once last point, does it make any difference if I push or pull from the
server side? Im thinking
the only important thing is if you pull you can set the server side
read-only which is better for
security, that about right??

thanks again! Andy.