Incremental file updates over a network, NFS?

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Mar 17 11:24:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

  ok so basically that would (invoke with SETUID) be to invoke rsync daemon
as root for example? More
or less I have to run the daemon as root to be able to update files for all
users dont I? For example if I want
to rsync the homedirs area, I have to run the deamon as root or run a
seperate rsync per homedir/UID?

thanks Andy.