broken pipe

jurvis nabble at jurvis.com
Fri Mar 14 07:42:56 GMT 2008

Hi Robert,

I've downloaded the lipo'd rsync-3.0.0 OS X binary you kindly posted and
used it successfully on a 10.4.11 G5, but am running into trouble using it
on a 10.4.8 G4.  When running the command:
rsync  -axXSHAv --delete --force-change --exclude-from ~/exclude.txt  /
/Volumes/SPARE/
I get the same error you indicate in this thread.  Did you figure out what
was causing this problem?  If not, what useful info can I provide?

Thanks,
Jurvis