3.0.3pre2 errors under interix

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 15:16:27 GMT 2008

I've been trying to sync two directories under interix between two
machines on the local network and I keep getting the flowing errors:-

The first error is "failed: Bad address (14)" which always occurs
rsync: readlink "/dev/fs/D/Media/Audio/The Hoosiers/desktop.ini" failed: Bad address (14)

The second is randomly occuring, restarting will make it continue
for a bit then error again later.

unexpected tag 94 [receiver]s    0:00:19

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(1169) [receiver=3.0.3pre2]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (4495 bytes received so far) [generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(635) [generator=3.0.3pre2]