rsync-3.0.2 -- two build problems

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Jun 17 16:10:52 GMT 2008

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Wayne Davison wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:22:09AM +0200, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
>> However, "cp -p" and "touch -r" round to the nearest second.
>
> Can you try out the attached patch and let me know if it fixes the
> rounding issues?

I have just rebuilt rsync-3.0.2 with your patch (and have removed
proto.h-tstamp from the source tree in order to prevent continuous
recompilation).

Your patch works nicely: "make check" used to have a failure rate of about
50%; now I had twelve successful "make check" runs.

Thanks a lot
Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>