Could not start Rsync Server service on the Local Computer

Abdul Khan akhan at systems.fleetwoodmetal.com
Tue Jun 10 12:51:27 GMT 2008

Hi,
I have installed cwRsync Server on Windows Server 2000. I having
problems starting the Rsync Server service. If I try to start it manually.
I get a message says;

Could not start Rsync Server service on the Local Computer
The service did not return and error. There could be an internal windows
error or internal service error.
If the problem persists contact your system administrator

I have treid to turn the firewall off and I have also tried it with no
anti-virus software running. I googled and fond lots of people have the
same issue but no solution.

Can anybody shed the light on it please.
Thanks

Khan