3.0.3pre2 progress fix doesnt work

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Thu Jun 5 01:14:48 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 03:03:17PM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
> zone/english/mp_carentan1.ff
> ^CKilled by signal 2.9.72kB/s    0:00:55

This looks like a system message overwriting the display, which rsync
can't control.  We could switch over to writing \r at the start of each
progress message rather than at the end, and I may do that for the next
release.

> zone/english/mp_carentan1.ff
> rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (11114976 bytes received so far)

This overwriting we can improve, and I've checked-in a fix to make this
better.