unison for windows

Madan Kumar madan.kumar at stellarinfo.com
Mon Jun 2 12:36:17 GMT 2008

Hi All,
I am posting this querry second time.
What i need is--
{Is there any command by which I can get only the updation of file ie only the incremental?.
Suppose I have a text file say ss.txt of 3KB in size and I have taken the
backup of this file. Now I am making the changes in to this file(ss.txt) by
adding 1KB of data. Now I want this 1KB data (in to a new file) when I take the incremental.
If you please provide me the command for that by using rsync? }

Somebody gave me his precious advice for getting the objective, the person told me to use "unison" that also use rsync protocol. This time I got the source code for unison by following http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/download.html link. There are two exe that are not executing because it needs libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll. I am understanding that I need to build this source code that I got for unison.
Now my problem is I am not able to build this source code. Somebody please help me about this.

Please guide me some steps to build this code and How can I use unison for getting my main objective.

Thanks
Regards
M Chauhan